School Site Council
This is the central decision-making body of the school, and consists of the Principal, 4 elected parents and 2 teacher representatives.
All meetings are open to the public.
2021-2022 School year meetings:
The role of the School Site Council is to serve as the central governing body of the school under the shared decision-making model. It includes:
- to review and comment on the entire school budget
- to develop and approve plans for increasing parent involvement in the school
- to approve waivers
- to review and approve recommendations that will have a major effect on the school community
- to participate in hiring through the Personnel Subcommittee
- to receive information about all outside programs or professionals who come into the school
Please see the Boston Public Schools Site Council Manual for full details.
Members for the 2021-2022 school year are:
Mr. Macchi, Perry Principal
Martha Vargas, Grades K2 & 2 parent
Yani Curd, Grades 1 & 4 parent
Hazel Pham, Grades K2 & 3 parent
Bethany Rossi, Grades K1 & 4 parent;
Becca Kornfeld, Grade 1 parent;
Alicia Carey, ESL/Special Educator
Sharon Mulenga, Grade 3-4 teacher
Tracy Doyle, Art teacher
Kailyn Corrado, Grade 2 teacher