School Site Council
This is the central decision-making body of the school, and consists of the Principal, 4 elected parents and 2 teacher representatives.
All meetings are open to the public.
2020-2021 School year meetings:
○ January 26
○ February 23
○ March 30
○ April 27
○ May 25
The role of the School Site Council is to serve as the central governing body of the school under the shared decision-making model. It includes:
- to review and comment on the entire school budget
- to develop and approve plans for increasing parent involvement in the school
- to approve waivers
- to review and approve recommendations that will have a major effect on the school community
- to participate in hiring through the Personnel Subcommittee
- to receive information about all outside programs or professionals who come into the school
Please see the Boston Public Schools Site Council Manual for full details.
Members for the 2020-2021 school year are:
Mr. Macchi, Perry Principal;
Ms. Sasha Canzater, Student Support Coordinator
Martha Adkins, parent
Yani Curd, parent
Hazel Pham, parent
Lyndsay Picciano, parent;
Claire Quinlan, parent;
Mrs. Judy Nee, K1 teacher
Ms. Sharon Mulenga, K-2 teacher
Mrs. Catherine Flores, K2 teacher
Ms. Kailyn Corrado, grade 2 teacher.